Tuesday, May 17, 2011

32 weeks, the joys and pains

Still no changes on the medical front.  Things are staying nice and quiet - no news is good news!!  32 weeks is a big milestone in the development of the babies.  I am feeling more confident every day about making it to 36 weeks!!

Physically, my body is taking a beating.  The heartburn / reflux is UNREAL.  It is like I swallowed fire, even when I haven't eaten in hours.  Some days it brings me almost to tears.  I feel like my skin is ready to rip open.  Luckily I have managed to avoid stretch marks (just knocked on wood).  I am busting out of all of my maternity clothes from Sydnee.   As soon as I walk out of the bathroom, I feel like I have to go again.  This means I am up 4-5 times at night to go to the bathroom.  And since getting out of bed is an olympic event, it is difficult to do so without disturbing poor Kaul.  But if he is not awaken from that, the screaming nightmares will do the trick.  :-)

In spite of all of that, another 4-6 more weeks sounds like a breeze.  I can get through that no problem.  I will endure this as long as possible to keep these little ones cooking as long as possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment