Another doc appt this morning showed that things are staying stable. Great news.
I went last Wednesday for my first NST at Beaumont.....all turned out fine. I used the valet for parking. I sat on a bench waiting for my car to be brought around next to a woman who looked to be about 55-60. She was perfectly nice at first...when are you due? do you know the sex?....bla bla. When I tell her about the twins she says to me "Oh, I had twins once. They didn't make it. They passed away." WTF? My mouth dropped open and I stared at her with this WTF look. I managed to utter a confused sounding "sorry" and she walked away to get in her car. Who says that to a woman still pregnant with twins and obviously at the hospital for testing. I wanted to yell that there is a couple floors full of pregnant women upstairs for her to go spread her good cheer.
Yesterday was Mother's Day. Kaul sent me 2 dozen long stem roses in a variety of colors that were beautiful. I insisted that he not give me any other gifts since there is nothing I could really use unless be bought me a new pillow! He did fulfill my one request though put the cushions on the lounge chair outside so I could enjoy the nice day with Sydnee followed by a great dinner. I feel so completely blessed to have the amazing husband and daughter that I do and I cannot wait to add 2 more miracles to our family.
The doctor said that if the babies choose stay in, she sees no reason to deliver earlier than 38 weeks. Even if I make it that long, that is only 7 more weeks maximum before our little prince and princess join our blessed family!
No comments:
Post a Comment