Tuesday, April 26, 2011

29 weeks: 3 weeks of bedrest down

Thinking back to only 3 weeks ago getting the 26 week preemie speech in the hospital...it seems like we have come a long way already.  I am getting used to the bedrest at home.  I just keep reminding myself how awful and scary it was to be in the hospital.  I go to the doctor twice a week and that is my only time out of the house.  Things are going well.  Not improving, but not geting worse.  That is great news and I am going to try my hardest to keep things stable as long as I can.

Easter was this past Sunday.  It was hard to get Sydnee all dressed up and send her off with Kaul while I stayed in bed.  But Kaul was only gone a few hours and it was not so bad.   Kaul has been doing an amazing job.  He is really balancing everything well.  I told him that now he knows what it was like for me when I was working full time with him traveling.  It's a non stop, no rest job.  But I loved nothing more and I cannot wait to get back into full swing with 3 little miracles.

My new craving is popsicles.  Ever since that wonderful taste of a popsicle in the hospital, I want one all the time.  Hmm....have to get one now from my mini fridge stocked next to the bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment