Today I had one of those moments I will remember in my head/heart for the rest of my life. I was carrying Sydnee downstairs this morning so we could get our shoes on and go to work/school as Kaul is out of town. She had her head on my shoulder to “snuggle mama”. Then out of nowhere she proclaimed, “I want to snuggle babies!” So I sat down on the couch and she laid her head on my belly and was rubbing it. I thought to myself, “I don’t care how long she wants to sit here; this is worth being late for!” Seconds later, she got a nice baby kick right on her cheek! She sprang her little head up and her eyes got huge and her mouth opened and with a proud smile she said “I FEEL BABIES MAMA!” Ugh, my heart went THUMP!! It has been all I can think about all day!! She then got all giddy and excited and once we got up, she kept running back and forth to my belly to put her hand on it to see if she could feel something.
Since doctor said we most likely won’t go past 38 weeks, we are halfway to the finish line!!
No comments:
Post a Comment