Wednesday, December 8, 2010

9 weeks, 1 day: YUP.....Definitely TWINS!!!!

Well.....it's a good week in the Lefief house.  We found out on Monday…ITS TWINS!!!   2 strong great heartbeats!!  One is on the small side of normal and one is on the large side of normal.  Kaul said one is him and one is me. We are not 100% out of the woods yet, so we are holding our secret until Christmas.  I go again next Thursday to my OBGYN, but we officially "graduated" from the Infertility doc.

We got several pictures of our little angels including their first picture together!  It is still sinking in and I have to do a double take every time I think about the reality that we are having twins.  But every time, my surprise is accompanied by a HUGE smile and warmth in my heart! 

I also got a great job at Flagstar and Kaul picked up a contract today.  So I think all the crap we went through this year is turning around.  J  Things happen for a reason and I have never believed this more in my life.  If I had not been laid off from GMAC, there is no way I would have had time for the MULTIPLE doctor visits required along this journey.  My visits to the doc were anywhere from 4 to 8 per month. Sydnee was dragged to the doctor so many times, Dr. Brinton says if she becomes a doctor he wants partial credit.  J   Everything it took to get to this point was worth it and we would do it all over again.  To be blessed with twins is a miracle that cannot be put into words.
Symptoms:  So far I have managed to avoid getting sick.  However, I constantly feel nauseous.  It is the feeling where you wish you could throw up because you would feel better.  But instead I just get the nauseous feeling most of the day. I was like that for Sydnee, but this is MUCH worse.  Oh…and for most of the day I am so extremely tired that I feel like I am walking into walls.  Every day, I feel like I haven’t slept for days.  Every time I get a tiny bit of energy I have to act on it quickly, because it ends fast.  That is making it hard to get Christmas shopping done!  And just for fun, I am starting to get some pretty wicked headaches.  Small prices to pay for a very big reward I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment